- A mix of pink, white and blue which is ideal for adding colours to your spring borders
- Plants grow to a height of 15-20cm (6-8inch)
Seed Count - 500
When to sow
April to June
Where to sow
- Sow seed on the surface of lightly firmed, moist seed compost
- Cover with a very light sprinkling of vermiculite
- Place sown container in a propagator or a warm place
- Temperature of 15-20°C (59-68°F) until the seeds germinate
- Germination can take 14-30 days.
Alternatively sow outside in a well prepared nursery bed 1cm (1/2") deep in rows 30cm (12") apart. Really easy to grow with little effort
What to do next
When large enough to handle, transplant seedlings into pots or trays. Gradually acclimatise plants to cooler conditions for a few weeks before planting out 15cm (6") apart in a sunny or semi shaded border.